Focuses on selling core Audio Visual (A/V) products, site installations, rentals and related integration services to Government, Corporate and Education (K-12, Colleges) customers.
1. Responsible for developing a territory sales plan, generating qualified leads and maintaining a sustainable sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
2. Develops new business relationships through prospecting, referrals, networking and cold calling.
3. Develops product and service solutions as identified – and promotes the sale of One Workplace core services.
4. Develops compelling products and service presentations in both written and multi-media formats.
5. Support the client’s buying decisions by overseeing the order and installation process to ensure client satisfaction.
6. Generates and maintains account maps for identified business opportunities. The maps should reflect an understanding of customer requirements, budget, competition, coaches, product and service opportunities, and business partners.
7. Works with marketing to develop a strategic 5-year sales and marketing plan.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university preferred; and three to five years’ experience as a seasoned and innovative high producing sales contributor, with demonstrated history of building long-term relationships, and consistently meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas.
Must have a strong network of decision maker contacts in the government, corporate and/or education industries, strong prospecting sales skills to locate new business, coupled with strong relationship/customer service skills to maintain and grow existing business. Must be aggressive, action-oriented and results oriented with strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills. Requires attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task and strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be a responsible, self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be proficient with all MS office products and have experience with CRM tools to document contacts, leads and opportunities.
Requires a general understanding of business practices, structures and philosophies. Ability to determine pricing and discounting. Ability to apply logical reasoning, creative problem solving and sound business judgment.
Must be able to work in a fast paced, sometimes stressful environment that includes a high degree of detail work. Will interface with clients, vendors and all internal departments, working with minimum supervision and/or direction. Must be a team player with ability to work with diverse groups. Requires a valid California driver’s license and proof of insurance.