Functions as primary client contact to ensure accurate and timely delivery, installation and overall successful project completion and customer service. Will also manage sub-contractors, billing and labor tracking to ensure profitability.
1. Manage product inventory – receive, pull and cycle count orders.
2. Coordinate delivery and installation schedule with clients and sub-contractors.
3. Install audio visual product at client location and train client on proper use.
4. Conduct site inspections, identify project requirements and manage sub-contractors to ensure accurate and timely installation.
5. Manage billing process to include shipping tickets, managing contractor billing and liquidation of product.
6. Manage and track hours of internal and external labor for accurate payroll and billing purposes.
7. Orders and performs inventory of product and equipment.
8. Identifies changes in scope of work.
9. Represent One Workplace with professionalism and integrity at all times.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. PMP certification a plus.
Good verbal and written communication skills, must be extremely organized with good time management skills, must be able to analyze and problem solve. Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with the ability to learn internal computer systems. Ability to direct and manage people and multiple projects.