110 Series Overview
The value of the 110 Series makes it the foundation of the Steelcase Premium line.
Features and benefits
Series 110 whiteboards durability makes it perfect for hard-working environments such as corporate training rooms and classrooms.
- Concealed hanging system
- Narrow profile, extruded aluminum with clear anodized finish.
- Virtually indestructible e3 environmental ceramicsteel surface with Steelcase Lifetime Warranty
- Steelcase Premium Tackboards are warranted for a period of 12 years.
- Screenprinting options available
Markerboard size W x H
Tackboard size W x H
Series 110 whiteboards environmental story
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality – both tackboard and markerboard. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Silver Certification. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.