Privacy Wall GS Overview
Privacy Wall GS is an aluminum-frame, high-performance, moveable wall.
Privacy Wall GS combines high-end aesthetics with the uncommon planning flexibility of moveable walls. Its aluminum frame reflects the architectural profile of Post and Beam, creating an endless array of planning possibilities using the two complementary products – from enclosed private offices to completely freestanding individual workstation.
Privacy Wall GS:
- Anodized aluminum frame construction
- Matches Post and Beam profile
- Can span up to 10’ without additional vertical support
- Panels are factory glazed
- Unique corner unit with dry butt-glaze feature
- Solid steel construction
- Painted frame with flush feature strip
- Contains 30% recycled material, 90% recyclable at end of life
Visual and acoustical privacy
- Glass walls, or solid walls with celestory windows allow you to choose the appropriate level of visual privacy
- Steelcase offers 9 “graded” glass options in alliance with Bendheim, the largest provider of specialty glass in North America. Learn more about the 9 glass options, and their varying aesthetics and levels of translucency here
- Acoustic glass provides enhanced speech privacy within glass applications
- Includes full-height glass walls, solid walls with celestory windows, and glass walls with integral muntins and divided lites
- Works with Privacy Wall, and Post and Beam
According to the U.S. Green Building Council, buildings account for 36% of energy use, 30% of greenhouse gas emissions, 30% of waste output, and 40% of raw material use. Architectural Solutions offers a portfolio of products that are designed to help reduce the ecological impact of construction.
- 100% moveable and reusable – extending the life of the wall and eliminating landfill.
- Made from a high percentage of recycled content, Pathways Privacy Wall can be separated and recycled for end of life disposal.
- MBDC Silver Cradle to CradleCM Certified. The C2C certification places a major emphasis on the human and ecological health impacts of a material’s ingredients, and focuses on the ability to recycle or safely compost that material. In addition to stringent material criteria, which includes prohibiting the use of PVC, companies seeking this certification are required to meet strict criteria for social fairness and corporate practices and ethics. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Indoor Air Quality Gold Certified. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).