Context is a freestanding furniture system designed specifically to support knowledge work.
- Desk-like building blocks named core-units make up workstations and allow for unique floor plans
- Seamless transition from the open plan into the private office
- Promotes interaction and communication with just the right balance of privacy
- Allows maximum workspace density within the floor plan, saving real estate costs
- Core units ship fully assembled resulting in quick and easy installations
Reflect the image of the organization, support individuals’ workstyles
- Curvilinear worksurfaces create concave coves for concentrated work, while convex curves create hubs for communication – all in the same work area
- Electric adjustable corner and straight units meet individual ergonomic needs
- Wide variety of materials such as tackable surfaces, markerboard, and slatwall screens provide a range of aesthetic choices
- Universal Storage enables versatility and freedom to establish your own “look” No panel creep occurs because no panels are used
- Power, data and telecommunications utilities are both modular and moveable
- Cable management built into every core-unit 2
- 40% recycled content
- 8% post consumer waste content
- 92% recyclable
- Created using water-based adhesives, and finished with powder finishes that generate virtually no VOCs.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.
Click here for additional information and resources.