Context is a freestanding furniture system designed specifically to support knowledge work.
- Desk-like building blocks named core-units make up workstations and allow for unique floor plans
- Seamless transition from the open plan into the private office
- Promotes interaction and communication with just the right balance of privacy
- Allows maximum workspace density within the floor plan, saving real estate costs
- Core units ship fully assembled resulting in quick and easy installations
Reflect the image of the organization, support individuals’ workstyles
- Curvilinear worksurfaces create concave coves for concentrated work, while convex curves create hubs for communication – all in the same work area
- Electric adjustable corner and straight units meet individual ergonomic needs
- Wide variety of materials such as tackable surfaces, markerboard, and slatwall screens provide a range of aesthetic choices
- Universal Storage enables versatility and freedom to establish your own “look” No panel creep occurs because no panels are used
- Power, data and telecommunications utilities are both modular and moveable
- Cable management built into every core-unit 2
- 40% recycled content
- 8% post consumer waste content
- 92% recyclable
- Created using water-based adhesives, and finished with powder finishes that generate virtually no VOCs.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.