Designed in collaboration with Foster + partners
The new dash LED Task Light is as much about improving how we work as it is about making a subtle statement with its design. Featuring clean lines, fluid movement and a timeless aesthetic, dash provides optimal lighting in nearly every environment. Yielding a soft consistent pool of light which “falls off” considerably less than other LED lamps. It is the first freestanding LED task lamp to achieve BIFMA Level 1 certification – utilizing a mercury-free LED and a wireless current to eliminate PVC. Use dash to complete a space or define it. The freedom is yours.
- 97% recyclable with 32% recycled content
- 8-watt LED – 3,500K color temperature
- 50,000 hour rated LED life, with replaceable light head
- Continuous range dimming control from 100% to 15%
- 32″ horizontal and 22¾” vertical reach
- Use freestanding or with SOTO Rail (sold separately)
- Minimal assembly required
Click here for additional information and resources.