Ellipse’s open design and simple shapes satisfy diverse application needs.
Simple. Dependable. Freestanding.
Versatile components and worksurface shapes help provide a single solution for a wide range of applications.
- Used stand alone or linked to create a desking system
- Sloped front edge maximizes user comfort
- 28 1/2″ high worksurface
- Maintenance adjustable height legs allows the worksurfaces to be adjusted in 1/2″ increments from 24.5″ to 32″
- Dual channel power beam
- Laminate, wood veneer, or customized stain surfaces
- Legs of desks/returns accommodate wires/cables
- Wood core worksurfaces
- Ellipse desks and returns are made of 29-59% recycled content, with up to 10% post-consumer content
- Ellipse desks and returns are up to 99% recyclable
- Ellipse manufacturing uses water-based adhesives, and our powder-coated finishes are nearly VOC-free
- Wood surfaces use water-based finishes and top coats and are produced in Steelcase’s LEED certified manufacturing facility
- Ellipse is SCS Indoor Advantage™ Indoor Air Quality Certified. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).