Spain 2010 / Lievore Altherr Molina
Enea Lottus, designed by the Barcelona-based design trio Lievore Altherr Molina, offers a full range of options from chairs to stools to tables. The collection is suitable for many applications including meeting spaces, cafeterias, and more. It brings a simple and clean design aesthetic to live/work settings. Competitively priced, versatile, and user-friendly, Enea Lottus offers increased opportunities for the creation of work settings that are both casual and collaborative.
- Tables come in 4 height options
- Available in black, white, silver, and brown paint colors
- Offered in a variety of top sizes and shapes, including rectangle and square
- Table tops have a very thin, modern profile
- Tops made of durable phenolic material, with either wood veneer or laminate top choice
For more information, visit coalesse.com.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating), USGBC LEED EQ4.1 (paints and coverings), and USGBC EQ4.2 (adhesives and sealants).