FrameOne is a bench designed for the various levels of mobility and collaboration required by users.
What if you could remove the barriers to innovation? Click here to learn how media:scape can be used to foster collaboration and increase innovation.
Steelcase WorkSpace Futures spent a lot of time studying, interviewing and observing workers using bench applications. Through our research, we found that the traditional, one-size-fits-all bench is ineffective for both workers and the organization. It is important to consider the levels of mobility and collaboration required by the users and adjust the solution accordingly. FrameOne was designed to do just that, offering more customizable options than other bench applications.
• Light, refined aesthetic with floating tops, recessed legs, and discreet cable distribution
• Worktools, lighting, power access, and privacy screens, all hosted on a convenient integrated rail
• Flexible design adapts easily as business needs change
Beginning November 2011, collaboration gets even easier for project teams and functional groups, thanks to FrameOne with media:scape. This new solution pairs the functionality of a bench with simple, yet powerful technology to share content and take collaboration to the next level.
FrameOne with media:scape allows teams of up to eight people to make decisions quicker and innovate faster because information can be shared quickly and seamlessly.
- level™ 2 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified, excluding wood veneer worksurfaces,for indoor air quality. (Exclusions are SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified.) The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
Click here for additional information and resources.