Garland casegoods offer elegant, affordable, transitional style with an array of options and a versatile product offering.
Benefits & Features
- Refined choice of moldings, hardwood veneers and elegant styling.
- Garland offers an array of options – including ‘cockpit’ configurations with curvilinear worksurfaces.
- Environmentally friendly in both harvesting and manufacturing processes.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 2 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.
View Garland’s Product Environmental Profile.