media:scape kiosk is a high definition videoconferencing setting optimized for one or two people.
What if you could remove the barriers to innovation? Media:scape family is a range of integrated furniture and media solutions. It is designed to help people connect and collaborate, quickly and seamlessly.
Click here to learn how media:scape can foster collaboration and increase innovation.
media:scape kiosk is tailored to meet the needs of small group collaboration, rather than the needs of large group video collaboration. media:scape kiosk can support casual, quick informative conversations in the open plan, or evaluative working sessions in a small enclave. It was designed with key factors, such as lighting, sightlines and acoustics, in mind.
- Camera placement creates optimal sight lines and framing
- The worksurface can accommodate one to two laptops.
- It is available in seated- and standing-height.
- The consistent and simple user interface of the media:scape
PUCK allows easy sharing of content.
- Foot rail on standing height provides comfort while standing.
How it works
media:scape was designed for a “walk-up and connect” experience. Open. Connect. Share.
• Open the media well and remove a Puck™
• Connect the Puck to your laptop
• Share what’s on your laptop by pressing the Puck™
Your team members can do the same. Sharing made simple, quick and seamless … to increase productivity and innovation.
For detailed information about this product, visit Steelcase.com.