The LED personal task light uses just 14 watts of energy.
We know that proper lighting makes all the difference. Workers feel and perform better in a properly lit workplace.
The LED personal task light was designed to illuminate and define the personal work zone.
- uses just 14 watts of energy, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- offers a personal scale light that provides glare-free illumination over 12 square feet of worksurface
- provides a continuous light array eliminating multiple shadows common with other LED fixtures
- fingertip touch switch and continuous dimming control (standard on Steelcase LED lighting)
- a light, linear aesthetic that creates an architectural gesture in the open plan
may contribue to LEED certification
LED personal task light mounts directly in the rail on c:scape, FrameOne, Elective Elements 6, and SOTO rail.
- level™ 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.