The Senti Series markerboard’s unique mounting options let you screw it in or use magnets on a steel surface.
Features and benefits
- e3 environmental ceramicsteel writing surface with wide profile and extruded aluminum trim with clear anodized finish.
- Virtually indestructible e3 environmental ceramicsteel surface with Steelcase Lifetime Warranty
- Screenprinting options available.
- A great markerboard for private offices and clinical settings in healthcare environments
Markerboard size W x H Tray width
24″ x 18″ 22″
36″ x 24″ 34″
48″ x 36″ 46″
48″ x 48″ 46″
60″ x 48″ 58″
72″ x 48″ 58″
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.