Montage is a panel system that offers a breadth of surface material options, is highly customizable, and features a superior fit and finish.
Montage is a refined, architectural culmination of all that we at Steelcase have learned about work and the workplace:
- How environment affects morale and productivity.
- How impressions can attract better employees and new business.
- How things like ergonomics, workflow and useable space can improve communications, processes and the bottom line.
Choose your space
Montage offers a breadth of surface material options, is highly customizable, and features a superior fit and finish.
- Stackable and destackable frames allow for varying levels of visual and acoustical privacy.
- Hinged or pocket doors are available for spaces where additional privacy is needed.
- Features like frameless glass dividers, full height tiles that don’t require base trim, and extended top caps minimize seams help you customize your space even more.
- Available in monolithic and tiled options
Technology that counts
Open frame construction allows user to route power and communication in the base, horizontally within the frame.
- Consolidation point kit provides easy access to connection points for data/voice networks reducing reconfiguration costs.
- Power and data access at base and desk height; data anywhere.
- Tiles are removable and interchangeable for easy access to wire/cable management.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Indoor Air Quality Certified. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- Silver Cradle to Cradle™ product certified by MBDC. The Cradle to Cradle™ Product Certification evaluates a product for human and environmental health impacts throughout its lifecycle and its potential for being truly recycled or safely composted. Certification of a finished product also requires the evaluation of energy-use quantity and quality (i.e., relative proportion of renewable energy), water-use quantity, water-effluent quality, and workplace ethics associated with manufacturing.
- level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
Other key environmental aspects:
- Winner of 2001 Evergreen Award by General Services Administration, which procures all furniture for the U.S. government. The award recognized Steelcase as a furniture manufacturer that protects the environment in areas such as waste prevention, recycling and affirmative procurement.
- A typical Montage workstation contains 45% recycled content and is 75% recyclable.
- Montage wiring is PVC and halogen free as well as RoHS compliant.
Click here for additional information and resources.