i2i is a lounge chair designed to foster collaboration.
Benefits & features
- No adjustments necessary so you can get comfortable quickly
- Flexing back offers both movement and support.
- Accommodates a variety of postures so people can remain engaged, focused and connected.
- i2i enables eye-to-eye contact and eye-to-information, simply and comfortably.
- The chair’s back and seat swivel independently allowing users respond to the moment while maintaining focus. Swivel the seat and back together, swivel the back only, swivel the seat only.
i2i Collaborative Seating Video
Designed with collaboration in mind, i2i is a new alternative to traditional lounge seating.
- Chair with tablet arm available
- Two finish colors are available: near black and platinum
- Optional swivel return cylinder
- Optional roller base available
- Available with Steelcase and Designtex fabric, leather, or vinyl as well as COM (customer’s own material), COL (customer’s own leather), COV (customer’s own vinyl).
- 3D Knit material standard on the chair back with matching Cogent: Connect upholstery on seat, or with a seat upholstery of your choice.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 2 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
The i2i chair is also undergoing a complete Lifecycle Assessment evaluating its lifelong impact on the environment – from materials extraction through production, shipping, use, and end of life.
View i2i’s Product Environmental Profile.