Jersey Guest Overview
Jersey offers mesh back task and guest seating.
A gracefully curved back and comfortable seat define this Brian Kane design.
Features & benefits
- With Jersey’s double mesh back, the first layer gives you a comfortable contact surface and the second layer provides support.
- Stackable guest chair. All versions of the Jersey guest chair stack four-high on the floor.
- Available with steel arm or armless.
- Choose with or without casters.
Choose from eight mesh colors: black, gray, white, yellow, orange, red, green, and blue. When it’s time for a change, simply unsnap and slide off the old mesh and slide on the new.
Jersey was designed to be environmentally responsible:
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- 27% recycled content, 50% from post-consumer material
- Lower-impact, VOC-free manufacturing
- Easily changeable parts extend the life of the chair
- 98% recyclable, depending on options selected
- All components separate easily for recycling