Move stackable side seating is a durable solution available with a variety of options.
Benefits & features
- Under the slim upholstered seat of the Move chair is a system of dynamic flexors that curve to fit your curves. Using LiveSeat™ ergonomic technology developed for our Think work chair, Move’s seat flexors create a comfort pocket that supports you and moves with you.
- The Move chair stacks 5-high.
- Fixed arms or armless
- Seat and back available upholstered or non-upholstered
- Casters or glides
- Back shell available in arctic white, midnight, sterling, platinum or black
- Legs available in platinum, midnight, or black
The Move chair’s environmental achievements include:
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 2 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.
- A portion of the power used in manufacturing comes from renewable energy sources.
- Powder-coat painting is VOC-free and free of heavy metals, helping to reduce pollution.
- Made with up to 21% recycled materials.
- Up to 99% recyclable at the end of its life.
- With only seven screws, Move is easy to disassemble for recycling with common hand tools in less than five minutes.
View Move’s Product Environmental Profile.
Click here for additional information and resources.