Protégé task and side seating fits nicely into your smaller spaces and budgets.
Protégé is perfect in meeting rooms, as a guest chair, or for short-term work areas. Available with a fully upholstered back or hard plastic back.
Benefits & features
Ergonomics features include:
- Adjustable back tension
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Upright back lock
- Advanced swivel-tilt with no front rise
For more info on ergonomics and the healthy office, go to the Ergonomics section of our site.
- Available with a fixed-height caster base or a sled base.
- Fixed arms with or without soft armcaps available
- Armless chairs available
- level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold Certified. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
View Protégé seating’s Product Environmental Profile.
Click here for additional information and resources.