Move stackable side seating is a durable solution available with a variety of options.
Benefits & features
- Under the slim upholstered seat of the Move chair is a system of dynamic flexors that curve to fit your curves. Using LiveSeat™ ergonomic technology developed for our Think work chair, Move’s seat flexors create a comfort pocket that supports you and moves with you.
- The Move chair stacks 5-high.
- Fixed arms or armless
- Seat and back available upholstered or non-upholstered
- Casters or glides
- Back shell available in arctic white, midnight, sterling, platinum or black
Legs available in platinum, midnight, or black
The Move chair’s environmental achievements include:
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 2 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.
- A portion of the power used in manufacturing comes from renewable energy sources.
- Powder-coat painting is VOC-free and free of heavy metals, helping to reduce pollution.
- Made with up to 21% recycled materials.
- Up to 99% recyclable at the end of its life.
- With only seven screws, Move is easy to disassemble for recycling with common hand tools in less than five minutes.
View Move’s Product Environmental Profile.