Engineered for those who need a larger chair with the same adjustability and comfort as Criterion.
Criterion Plus has soft curves and pleasing contours for all-day comfort. Criterion Plus features a 20% larger seat and back, added back support, higher density foam, reinforced frame, and high-pressure pneumatics to meet the needs of larger users, up to 500 pounds.
Criterion Plus’ solid construction provides support for the most demanding work environments. It’s also available in sewn vinyl upholstery, which means spills, marks, and messes clean up easily. Criterion Plus has been tested for up to 500 pounds. Standard Criterion has been tested for up to 300 pounds.
Criterion is an environmentally responsible product:
- 84% recyclable, depending on options selected
- 16% recycled content, 6% from post-consumer material
- Engineered for a long life
- Lower impact, VOC-free manufacturing
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View Criterion’s Product Environmental Profile.
Adjustable features of Criterion seating.
Ergonomic features include:
- Variable back stop
- Adjustable back tension
- Seat angle adjustment
- Pneumatic seat height
- Adjustable back height
- Adjustable seat depth (optional)
The Criterion chair has fully adjustable arms for maximum fit, comfort and support. Criterion has several arm options:
- Height-width-pivot-adjustable arms
- Height-width-adjustable arms
- Height-adjustable arms
- Fixed arms
For more info on ergonomics and the healthy office, go to the Ergonomics section of our site.