Style meshes with great support
A gracefully curved back and comfortable seat define this Brian Kane design.
With Jersey’s double mesh back, the first layer gives you a comfortable contact surface and the second layer provides support.
Choose from eight mesh colors: black, gray, white, yellow, orange, red, green, and blue. When it’s time for a change, simply unsnap and slide off the old mesh and slide on the new.
Stackable Guest Chair
Complete the look with the Jersey guest chair. Available with steel arm or armless. Choose with or without casters. All versions of the Jersey guest chair stack four-high on the floor.
Jersey was designed to be environmentally responsible:
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- 27% recycled content, 50% from post-consumer material
- Lower-impact, VOC-free manufacturing
- Easily changeable parts extend the life of the chair
- 98% recyclable, depending on options selected
- All components separate easily for recycling
View Jersey’s Product Environmental Profile.
Adjustable features of Jersey seating
The Jersey task chair comes standard with:
- Syncro-tilt mechanism
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Upright back lock
- Back tension adjustment
The optional deluxe syncro-tilt mechanism has the added features of adjustable seat depth and adjustable seat angle.
Jersey has several arm options:
- Height-width-pivot-adjustable arms
- Height-adjustable arms
- Fixed arms