Series 9000 is a panel system that offers a broad range of worksurfaces, providing plenty of space for collaboration.
Series 9000 offers more new options, choices and applications to fit the grid, or break the mold. Working beautifully with hundreds of other Steelcase products, the classic Series 9000 line continues to meet the ever-changing needs of businesses.
- Components can be freestanding, panel-supported or a combination of both.
- Panels ship assembled, with universal flexible hinge to create a whole range of configurations.
- Aesthetic options include 16 standard wood veneer finishes, three edge profiles and two storage pull styles.
- Removable panel skins and top caps allow easy access to technology without disturbing adjacent panels.
- level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality and may contribute to LEED® certification for its reusability and recyclable content. Steelcase has LEED-accredited professionals who can help with your LEED applications. For more information on LEED Certification please visit the U.S. Green Building Council.
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.