Today’s approach to workplace health isn’t about static postures and static thinking. It’s all about movement. Height-AdjusTables deliver the motion and emotion that help to bring health to workers and the workplace.
Series 5 is a full sit-to-stand electric height-adjustable that easily moves for people who need to. And helps to contain the cost of those moves while delivering a complete range of ergonomic postural benefits.
- Electric height adjustment range from 25.50″ to 52″
- Instant and easy sit-to-stand adjustability with simple push buttons control up or down at 1.7″ per second
- Robust and sturdy with a distributed 220 lbs. dynamic load-bearing capacity
- Telescoping stretcher adjusts to accommodate a number of different worksurface widths
- Lifting columns controlled by external DC “master” and “slave” motors
- Various worksurfaces shapes, sizes and edge options are available
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality – both veneer and laminate. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.