TS 200 Series Overview
TS 200 Series Lateral Files accommodate basic paper filing needs at an economic price.
- Depth: 18″
- Width: 30″, 36″, 42″
- Height: 28″, 40″, 52″, 65-1/2″
- Flush front with full-width integral pull
- 1″H steel top
- Finished back
- Lift-up door with fixed shelf
- Accommodates binder storage (on 65 1/2″H unit only)
- Tops: security, laminate or wood
- Lift-up door with roll-out shelf on 65 1/2″H file
- Drawer accessories: rail or divider packages
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality, excluding wood veneer options. (Exclusions are SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified). The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
Click here for additional information and resources.