Universal Storage Lateral Files Overview
Universal Storage Lateral Files are ideal for high-density paper storage.
- Depth: 18″, 24″
- Width: 30″, 36″, 42″
- Height: 16″, 22″, 28″, 40″, 52″, and 65-1/2″
- 5H standard with fixed shelf and receding door in top opening; 13.5″H opening supports binder storage
- 1″H steel top
- Finished back
- Removable drawer fronts
- Three front styles: flush, steel, proud steel and proud wood
- Six pull styles: integral (flush only), contemporary, jazz, bar, handle and c:scape (proud only)
- Tops: security, no top, laminate or wood
- Individual locking drawers
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality, excluding wood veneer options. (Exclusions are SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified). The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard (the level level™1 certification excludes wood or laminate fronts). According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- MBDC Silver Cradle to Cradle™ Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.