Duo™ Overhead Storage Overview
Create seamless transitions from individual to group work
Design that leverages the unique power of the pair
New research reveals that companies’ entrepreneurial and strategic actions are largely driven by pairs of people. And, that working in pairs is key to better learning, improved negotiation and decision making, and most importantly – innovation.
Steelcase introduces Duo Storage, a line of products that allow you to harness that innovation by redefining the individual workspace.
Allowing for seamless transitions from individual to group work, Duo recognizes and leverages the unique power of dyadic work.
Duo Interactive Tool
Provides an overhead storage solution for Pathways Post and Beam without hindering line of sight communications between individuals in adjacent workstations. It puts often-used work and personal items within easy reach.
- Primary case interior provides storage of binders, books, Details Containers and Worktools; case interior can also serve as a piling surface
- Case interior ledge supports small user support items (e.g. coffee cup, office supplies, etc.)
- Painted steel interior divider provides a surface for posting often referenced information using magnets (quicklists, reminders, photos, etc.
- Available in individual and shared versions
- Height = 15″
- Depth = 18″
- Width = 54″, 66″, 78″
- Attaches to Post and Beam fence height beam (approx. 16″ above fence)
- Laminate box: Steelcase Solid Laminates (arctic white, warm white, cream, dawn, mist, black) or Open Line Laminate (option)
- Painted divider cover: Steelcase paints (price groups 1 – 3)
- Stanchion legs: 4799 Platinum
- level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
View Duo Storage’s Product Environmental Profile.