Duo Slim Storage Overview
Leverage the unique power of dyadic work
Design that leverages the unique power of the pair
New research reveals that companies’ entrepreneurial and strategic actions are largely driven by pairs of people. And, that working in pairs is key to better learning, improved negotiation and decision making, and most importantly – innovation.
Steelcase introduces Duo Storage, a line of products that allow you to harness that innovation by redefining the individual workspace.
Allowing for seamless transitions from individual to group work, Duo recognizes and leverages the unique power of dyadic work.
Duo Interactive Tool
- Case interior provides piling surface, is designed to accommodate Details letter trays, and various user support items (e.g. office supplies, coffee cup, etc.)
- Available in shared version only
- Height = 7-1/2″
- Depth = 26″
- Widths = 54″, 66″, 78″
Attaches to Post and Beam height beam
- Laminate box: Steelcase Solid Laminates (arctic white, warm white, cream, dawn, mist, black) or Open Line Laminate (option)
- Brackets: 4799 Platinum
Created specifically to provide an integrated storage solution as well as facilitate collaborative work, the Duo Storage portfolio of products also includes Duo Overhead Storage and Duo Tall Storage
- level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
Click here for additional information and resources.