Universal Worksurfaces Overview
Increase your design options with our most versatile worksurface system.
- Creates open plan, private settings, conference, and team areas
- Delivers a light-scale aesthetic to any space
- Offers a wide variety of worksurface shapes and edge profiles
- Freestanding, mobile and panel-mounted applications
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality – both veneer and laminate. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View Universal Worksurface’s Product Environmental Profile.
PVC-free edge banding available. For more information on LEED Certification, please visit the U.S. Green Building Council site.