FlexFrame defines the new standard of performance in workwalls.
Benefits & features
- Components can be changed and reconfigured without touching the drywall
- Designed by Steelcase Design Studio in collaboration with Jorge Pensi Design Studio
- Embedded technology support, work-enhancing modular components, and built-in flexibility
- Based on extensive Steelcase research of knowledge workers and work processes
- Frames, shelves, skins, bins, drawers, desks, and Piling Center
- Workwall comes in four heights (23″-82″) and widths from 24″-144″
- Heights coordinate with Elective Elements 6 and many other product lines
- Components reconfigure without disrupting drywall
- Skins available in wood, laminate, fabric and back painted glass
- Shelves available in wood or laminate
- FlexFrame is available with or without skins
- Technology integration includes LED lighting, power and data connections, and wire management capabilities
SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
level™ 2 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View FlexFrame’s Product Environmental Profile.