Why the One Workplace Technology Team?
In a crowded field of audiovisual integrators, why choose the One Workplace Technology Team for your audiovisual integration needs? Well, start with an unmatched customer experience and a long list of demanding and satisfied clients, ranging from Google to Facebook to Stanford. Then factor in our interdisciplinary approach involving close coordination with our furniture and construction products groups to deliver AV systems installations having the highest level of aesthetics and usability in the industry. Finally, know that One Workplace brings and unusually deep understanding of the modern interconnected workplace and the role technology plays. We understand not only what technology, but when and why a technology is needed.
In summary, selecting One Workplace for your technology needs is the right choice when you consider the following:
- In-house staff having the following credentials: CTS, CTS-D,CTS-I, PE, LEED AP, RCDD, C7 License, DMC-E, ACE-D, COMP TIA A+ Comp TIA NET+ and more
- An unmatched customer experience for initial planning through ongoing system maintenance
- Integrated design-build approach involving Architecture, Furniture and Technology delivering collaborative spaces having the highest levels of aesthetics and usability in the industry
- Process-driven project management
- Proven track record of meeting difficult project schedules
- A unique understanding of the modern interconnected workspace
Our team has over 25 individuals with backgrounds in AV contracting, acoustical consulting, live sound, broadcasting, construction, contract furniture and architecture. One Workplace’s collaborative approach lets our clients receive the benefit of our collective experience. One Workplace is a member of the USAV network of audiovisual integrators. Leveraging this network enables One Workplace to offer its unique brand of service to its client throughout the nation and around the globe.
Engineering Design Team
The One Workplace Technology Design Team is staffed with engineers and designers with the following credentials:
- CTS, CST-D and CTS-I
- Revit Architecture 2014 Certified Professional
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
- LEED AP
- Registered Professional Electrical Engineer
- Contractor’s License C7
- Cisco Select Certified Partner