This exclusive event is for mindful entrepreneurs, executives, and leaders committed to building positive teams and workplace cultures. If invited to attend, you will be learning from forward-thinking business leaders, including fellow founders, CEOs, executives, heads of culture, HR, and R+D.
Each presenter, sponsor, and the participants have been hand selected to ensure that this is an extraordinary experience. In fact, One Workplace’s very own Creative Director, Christopher Good will be one of the many amazing facilitators at the conference.
Chris is one of the driving forces changing the way we, and our clients, think about physical space and its impact on their organizations. This approach has inspired us to respond passionately and creatively to the challenges we seek to solve every day. We’re honored and excited not only to see Chris lead workshops at The Culture Conference but to also play host to this inspirational two-day event. Our Santa Clara headquarters will be the epicenter for all of the action when the event launches on April 1st.
Throughout this two-day event you’ll learn how to:
- Interview for core values with Airbnb
- Build and maintain a creative culture with Pixar
- Create a culture of epic empowerment with Asana
- Create rapid learning organizations with Tom Chi
- Transform your relationship to money with Lynne Twist
- Learn how physical space shapes culture with Chris Good
- Develop a community of belonging with Inclusion Ventures
- Thrive and collaborate in environments of rapid change with Improv HQ